Join us! The more mask makers we have, the more masks we can hand out. Please do the following to stay up to date on our latest design requirements and recommendations, sources for materials and distribution process:
- Step 1: Join our Facebook group “Chicago Mask Makers“
- Step 2: Check out all our tutorials and FAQs before you begin to learn about the materials required (and prohibited), recommended mask design patterns and safe handling practices. You will find a picture tutorial and video tutorials for our mask pattern, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Step 3: Figure out what materials you have on hand and what you need to get from others, and if you need help with transportation to our supply and distribution hubs.
- Step 4: Fill out our Member Form provided through our Facebook group to let us know how you plan to help. You will receive a response with information on how to access donated materials and where to drop off completed masks.
- Step 5: Be sure to reach out through Facebook in our “Questions for Admin” thread with any questions – we do our best to help!
Not on Facebook? Send us an email.